Bruce Militzok, CPA
Since 1987, Bruce has been an integral member of the Farkouh Furman & Faccio team. In his capacity as managing partner, he provides strong leadership for the firm. Working primarily in the Tax Department, Bruce offers tax planning, tax structuring, mergers & acquisition advising, international tax advising, and more. A professional since 1983, prior to joining Farkouh Furman & Faccio Bruce worked both in public accounting and accounting software development.
A determined professional, Bruce’s colleagues consider him warm and welcoming. When it comes to client service, his goal is to always add as much value as possible. Bruce chose to pursue a career in accounting because the field provided many options for the future. He credits his success in the field to a combination of knowledge, hard work, and common sense.
Bruce currently lives in New York City. He enjoys it for the excitement and the hustle and bustle. In his free time, Bruce enjoys watching and playing sports. He has even earned a black belt in Kenpo Karate!
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – New York
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of CPAs (NYSSCPA)
- Queens College, City University of New York (CUNY)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (1983)
- C.W. Post, Long Island University
- Master of Science in Taxation (1994)