For your business to grow and create value, it must first garner the trust of your customers, lenders, vendors, and employees. Choosing the right accounting firm is critical when establishing that trust. At Farkouh, Furman & Faccio, we offer efficient, reliable, and affordable assurance services. We structure each engagement to provide the appropriate level of assurance based on the needs of both our clients and the end users of their financial information. The foundation to our approach is the desire to fully understand the unique characteristics of your business and the industry in which it operates. Coupled with that understanding, we employ the latest technology to efficiently plan and perform your engagement, while providing value-added insight for strengthening internal controls, improving cash flow, and increasing operating efficiencies.
Our assurance services are supported by a stringent system of quality control based on independence, integrity, and objectivity. We can assist you in the following:
- Audit – With this level of service, you will receive assurance that financial statements are free of material misstatements.
- Review – In the performance of a review, the Farkouh, Furman & Faccio team conducts in-depth discussions with your management and provides an analysis of your financial results, with limited assurance.
- Compilation – For this level of service, our team compiles your financial statements into the proper format, in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, without providing assurance on management’s information.
We offer the following assurance services:
- Audit services
- SEC services
- Compilations & reviews
- Regulatory compliance assistance
- Interim statements
- Attestation engagements
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Trend analyses
- Special financial reports
Additionally, Farkouh, Furman & Faccio’s assurance practice has been a member in good standing in the AICPA and NYSSCPA Peer Review programs, and is inspected by the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB).