Farkouh, Furman & Faccio Introduces our New Client Portal
Farkouh, Furman & Faccio is proud to introduce our new Client Portal, a complementary service that facilitates the secure transmission of electronic files.
With security breaches happening over the internet every day, keeping our client’s information safe and secure is not only a prime concern of ours, but quickly becoming the law in nearly every state. Our new Client Portal will manage these risks more effectively.
On top of making the exchange of confidential information on the internet more secure, the Client Portal makes exchanging files more convenient than ever by:
- Granting instant 24/7 access
- Eliminating the time & trouble of encrypting data
- Proving the ability for two-way collaboration on certain information
- Allowing the exchange of large files, such as QuickBooks
- Storing important financial documents from prior and current years
- Allowing the use of mobile & tablet devices to access files
We strive to continually provide our clients with technical expertise and superior service. We’re confident the portal will only strengthen client satisfaction not only during the upcoming 2013 tax season, but for years to come.
To learn more about this new service, feel free to call Lydia Morrison at our office at 212.245.5900 or visit our Client Login page to access the Client User Guide and a short video on the functionality of the Client Portal.